Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Truffle Shuffle


So, here's Mom and I at 33 weeks! My ETA is getting closer! I have been extra "squirmy" these past few days trying to get comfortable in mom's belly. She officially looks like Santa Claus when she laughs now, refering to the part... "He had a broad face and a little round belly, that shook when he laughed, like a bowlful of jelly!" (I don't know if I would refer to her belly as "little" anymore though!) As I continue to grow, my spacious bubble has become more like a New York apartment...

Oh, and for the record - We are really NOT enjoying the smell of marshmellows these days, and it just so happens that Dad's enjoying a "smore" right next to us on the couch at the moment. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! You have the cutest baby bump - just a ball on cute little Jen!

    ReplyDelete