Monday, February 22, 2010

3 down...7 to go!

Well, folks...I am already working REALLY hard to prepare for my landing into this world! We had our weekly Dr.'s appointment today and got some really exciting news! The doctor told Mom that she is already almost 3 cm dilated and she even touched my head!!! (Mom wishes she would have asked if she could feel my hair or not!) I guess you'll have to wait a little longer Mom! Mom and Dad were so excited, even though the Dr. made it very clear that she still cannot predict when I will arrive. Mom seems to be really "in tune" with her body because she had been telling people all week that she really felt like some serious changes were occuring (i.e., I guess the cramping, stretching, and pressure were give-aways!) :) Mom, Dad, and the doctor talked today and decided it would be best if Mom finished out this week at work and then called it quits... Mom didn't seem too thrilled about being in the middle of therapy with 3-year olds and going into labor! So... for now, we are scheduled to go back to the doctor next Monday for another check-up. Until then, Mom will continue to NOT SLEEP and have visits to the bathroom about every 30 minutes because my head is now resting on her bladder! haha! Sorry Mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Praying for a safe and happy delivery for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very exciting! Hope I get news like this at my appointment.

    ReplyDelete